F & C Inc is a family owned and operated business.
It was started in 1959 as Davis House Painting.
At that time we painted houses and built cabinets for local Builders and homeowners in the area.
We have always been located at 6950 NW Kansas City Road, Forest Grove. On December 18th 2006 we built and moved into a new facility at 2235 Yew St in Forest Grove.
The new building consists of a 20,000 square foot main floor, which houses the factory and a 300 sq foot second floor which is home to our design team. We also have a 1300-foot display room, which shows our cabinets and a sampling of our woods, finishes and door styles.
We are a complete cabinet shop. All cabinets are custom made to the homeowner and contractor's specifications. We manufacture all our own doors and moldings to meet our consumer's needs. We schedule, deliver and install all our own work. Scheduling is done according to customer's needs.